Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Christmas Time...


Trendsetter 
 Yeah, we cute







Wow... I can't believe it either. December is already here, which means Christmas sales and shopping for other people, which I will admit is my absolute favorite thing. My reasoning behind it is because for people whose style doesn't always align with mine, I can give them that awesome piece for their closet that dresses them the way I think they should dress. I know it's selfish, but what're you gonna do? 

This past weekend I reunited with some of my favorite cousins, whom you met in my second post, in Connecticut to pick out our Christmas trees. To continue the tradition, we went to this enormous tree farm/vineyard in Shelton, CT. They have THE best hot apple cider, and it is a great place for families with younger kids and dogs. 

We went back to their house for dinner, and we got really lucky with the weather. It was just warm enough to sit outside in front of a fire with a blanket and take awful duck selfies. I'm heading into Manhattan tomorrow for a Christmas party, and if I have extra time I'll try to get some outfit shots in for a post about dressing formally. Cross your fingers!

Cheers, 

Jack 

No comments: