Sunday, December 23, 2012

Top 12 Last Minute Gifts


Here are a few things on my personal wish list. I think they'll work well for other people too. 

1. The Powermate Plus: Who doesn't have an iPhone today? I'm sure everyone's (because mine ALWAYS does) battery dies during the day from scrolling through Instagram & Twitter wishing your life was as cool as everyone else's. 
2. Leather iPhone Case: Now you need something sexy and classy to put your phone in.
3. Ray Ban Sunglasses: I WANT these!! They're a really great blend between a classic wayfarer and aviator. 
4. Mock Turtleneck Sweater: Last year, I really wanted this sweater, but it sold out. They brought it back again. I'm not a huge fan of turtlenecks because I find them confining, but I like this one because it's a mock. 
5. Dressing the Man: Everybody loves a good coffee table book, and this is one you can actually read.  For the men in your lives, this is a great gift. I bought it for my dad. 
6. Lion Statuettes: I almost bought these in the mall the other day in the blue. They're really cool, and perfect for the person trying to stock empty bookshelves with funky shit. 
7. DooDoo iPad Case: I love my iPad, and I wish I used it more. I'll make it a New Year's Revolution. This is THE best iPad case, though. It's really protective, and let's face it... bitch is sexy. 
8. Ornament: Getting an ornament for people is a nice idea because they stick it right on the tree (or hang it from their menorah), and the next year they think of you when they take it out. 
9. Tate's Cookbook: Kathleen King, the owner of Tate's, is an incredible baker. I've never used this cookbook, but I'm sure everything is frickin' delish. 
10. iPod Shuffle: Dontchya just love this little sucker? And at $49, it's a steal! 
11. Bacon of the Month Club: I saw this club on the Food Network the other day, and immediately went online and signed myself up for it. I can't wait for the first installment. You're allowed to have a few me-gifts each Christmas, right?
12. Concert Tickets: I love to go to concerts, but don't go to many. I've been trying to go to more and have bought tickets to two concerts next year already. 

Merry Christmas!

Cheers, 

Jack 

No comments: