Saturday, December 8, 2012

Polar Bear Plunge







 Hey Dad. 





Happy Saturday! So happy the week is over. Is it just me, or was this week ridiculously long? Today was the annual Southampton Polar Bear Plunge at Coopers Beach and the turn out was really good. It benefits a different charity each year. I'm not entirely sure, but I think this year the proceeds are going to  help the family of Chef Keith Greene from Schmidts. Many of you may recognize the name from season two "Hell's Kitchen."He drowned in August leaving behind two young children. 

On a brighter note, this insane girl you see in some of these pictures has been one of my best friends since nursery school. Her name is Sarah and she is literally hysterical. Thinking about how long we've been friends is actually insane... sorry to get sappy on you. A few weeks ago she got this adorable English Bulldog named Roxy, who I will steal at the sight of a good opportunity. The St. Bernard four month old puppy is not mine, but I want it. Have you ever sat around a three year old and listen to them talk and just watch them? They could honestly make you laugh all day long. It really is one of the most interesting things, and I highly recommend doing it if you have a three year old and a day to spend with  it  him/her. Well, it's the same thing with a puppy. 

We went "off-roading" after the plunge and Ally's car desperately needs a wash now. As we were driving home, the fog began to roll in. The last picture is one of my favorites ever... I couldn't tell you why, but doesn't it just give you some inspiration? 

Cheers, 

Jack 

PS don't worry that man thing in seventh picture is not my dad

No comments: