Thursday, December 20, 2012

That Damn Time of Year Again



Hat: Thrifted, Glasses: H&M, Sweater: J. Crew (old), Shirt: H&M, Bowtie: borrowed from my Dad, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Johnston & Murphy, Socks: J. Crew

It's that time of year again when everybody in the world lives at the mall, and you can't get within three miles of a mall without getting stuck in gridlock. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas.... like actually love it. It's just I can't deal with ridiculous people (read: Asians) and their incredibly poor driving. How is it that you rarely have to deal with them during the off season, but drop the temperature and start talking about a morbidly obese, old man wearing a ratchet, red suit with polar bear trim, they come out of the wood work like it's their job. I, for one, don't understand it.

I'm trying to come up with a top last minute holiday gift guide by tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Cheers, 

Jack 

No comments: