Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sass in a Glass











About these photos: Bowtie: Dad's, Shirt: J. Crew (here), Watch: Dad's, Ring: inherited from our Grandmother, Suspenders/Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: JC Penny

Here is my sister, Claire, for the second time. If you remember she had her first guest appearance here. She's literally a child when it comes to taking pictures, so consider yourselves lucky that you got this much from the sassiest girl (read: bitch) I know. 

I read a quote the other day about friends, and since she's my actual best friend, I think it fits: 

"Friends are like toilets, no matter how much crap you give them, they'll still be holding up your ass for more" 

I mean how true is that? I hope you're taking notes, Claire. 

Cheers, 

Jack 

PS her shoes were an incredible find from JC Penny at a mere $15!! 

No comments: