Sunday, October 7, 2012

Falling for Fall









About these photos: Sunglasses: Ray Bans, Button up: J. Crew (here), Belt: Gap (old), Shorts: J. Crew Factory, Desert Boots: Bass (old)

In advance, happy Columbus Day, everybody! I am sure we all look ridiculous picking pumpkins in October in short sleeves and shorts, but it was honestly summer weather in the Hamptons this weekend.  These are my second cousins, who actually have a hysterical story behind them. Their mom and my mom went to high school together and were best friends. After the graduated, my mom introduced her to my mom's cousin, who married her and had these three cherubs. The girl in the white v-neck is my sister, Claire. She is two years younger than I am, but we look exactly the same.

We spent Saturday eating roasted corn, picking pumpkins, and running through the corn maze wreaking havoc--basically, being teenagers. If anyone is in the Hamptons during the fall, be sure to take a trip to Bridgehampton with the kids or without and visit The Maze. The Maze and Pumpkintown are the "go-to spots" during the fall out here. 

Cheers, 

Jack 

PS stay tuned for a post all about my sister tonight

No comments: