Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Lil' R&R


     



About these photos: Hat: my dad's, Sweater: J. Crew (last year), Denim: Gap, Boots: UGG (here), Specs: Tom Ford (here)


 Hey everybody! My sincerest apologies for not posting in such a long time. I took these photos about a week ago yesterday and just haven't gotten around to uploading them and posting them... don't feel too neglected. The fair isle sweater I am wearing is literally my favorite sweater I have ever owned. It is lambswool, so it is warm and perfect to wear without a jacket in the fall and with a peacoat or toggle coat in the winter. I have a minor obsession with hats. I only own a few for a few reasons: 1. They're outrageously expensive and 2. I have an absolutely enormous head so it is hard to find flattering ones. This used to be my dad's, but I "borrowed" it a few years ago and just haven't gotten around to returning it yet.

I just realized how long my hair is in this picture. I got a haircut a week ago, so it is a little shocking to see the bush on the back of my head. Maybe now my hats will fit better.

Lastly, Moose is featured in this post. He loves the beach, so its natural that he came with me to take pictures. Stay tuned for a post about Champ.

Cheers,

Jack

No comments: