Wednesday, October 10, 2012

San Gennaro











About these photos: Jacket: Southampton Golf Club, Denim: Gap (old), Shirt: J. Crew (old), Bag: Marc Jacobs (old)

This is a roundup of whatever photos I could get from the San Genarro feast. I went on Sunday afternoon, so it had sort of died down because of the time and rain, but Saturday was gorgeous and packed. The gelato vendor told me that the line was down the block and twenty five minutes long. This is the second year it's taken place, and it is one of the greatest events the Hamptons has during the fall. It is on Good Ground Road in Hampton Bays on Columbus Day Weekend, so if you're out here looking for something to do, stop by. Especially if you want Italian food--Scotto's Pork Store is THE best and their food is well worth the wait on line. The other vendors are usually pretty fun, too. The last photo is of the Hampton Art Space booth. One of my favorite places in Hampton Bays, the Art Space is a paint-you-own-pottery place. I go there with some of my good friends from years ago when I want to catch up. Make sure you stop by and tell them Jack sent you. 

Cheers, 

Jack 

PS my apologies for the tardiness, I've been swamped

No comments: