Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moving On Up


About this photo: Specs: Tom Ford (here), French Cuff Shirt: Brooks Brothers (here), Neck Tie: Hermes (old/similar ones), Suit: Brooks Brothers (here)

Happy Hump Day! This week has been incredibly hectic so far. I am already exhausted, but I guess I can push through.

I got the proofs of my senior portraits today, and my original opinion of them was that they were terrible. I sort of changed my mind. They aren't so bad, I guess. For all those readers who think I am insanely overdressed for school, I go to a private school where I need to wear a suit every day. Sounds great, right? It is, don't worry. 

If you click on the link to my suit, you'll see it's pretty pricey. Today, everybody wants a bang for his buck. I think for a suit you have to go big or go home, because in this case you want quality. It should be a staple in your closet, and it should last you for at least ten years, if you invest in a good one. I highly recommend this one. Brooks Brothers is a great, classic, reliable brand, and they're wonderful to work with, in terms of tailoring. 

Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of their week. I have a special post coming up soon, so keep in touch!

Cheers, 

Jack 

No comments: