Sunday, October 21, 2012

Home Is Where The Beach Is




About these photos: Vest: J. Crew (last year), Flannel: J. Crew, Cords: Vineyard Vines (here), Watch: Tissot, Sunglasses: Ray Bans (here), Shoes: H&M (last year)

So, this is my new safe haven. It's this awesome, secret, little spot in North Sea right off of Rt. 27. In the morning all the locals are there with their families fishing or unloading their boats. I came here with my sister and my best friend to take pictures. My sister tried to pull a fast one and steal the car, as you can see. She is a year away from driving, so she is getting pretty antsy. 

Fun fact--I found this chair on the side of the road a few weeks ago and picked it up. I had a feeling it would come in handy. 

Have a great week everybody!

Cheers, 

Jack 


No comments: