Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prom 2013






 I am wearing: Glasses Tom Ford, Bowtie J. McLaughlin (old), Shirt Brooks Brothers, Belt Brooks Brothers, Pants Polo outlet ($44!), Shoes 1901

Prom is one of those nights during high school that kids have always looked forward to from the beginning of their high school career. My prom's venue was the "Cornucopia Majesty," a luxury yacht that circled the enchanting island of Manhattan from 8:30 until 1:00 AM. It was magical to say the least. I danced like it was my job on the roof of the deck with 800 other people. Yeah be jealous. 

If you're wondering why there's a lack of tuxedoes and gowns, I'll tell you. My school is completely anti-prom and has made our "Senior Celebration Cruise" (aka Aquaprom) a casual dance, hence the chinos. 

I went with my best friend since kindergarden, Shannon, who filled in for my other date when she became an incubus of viral plague.... not to quote The Devil Wears Prada or anything. She got ready in  an hour and a half and borrowed her girlfriend's sister's dress--that's the friend who's a girl, not the lesbian kind for those of you who were confused. 

Props to Shannon, yo. 

Stay as hot as us, 

Jack 

1 comment:

quusha said...

right here my blog read what he said browse this site this hyperlink official site