Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello Again

 I am wearing: Dad's Hat, J. Crew Popover, J. Crew Shorts, Swatch Watch, Ray Bans Aviators

So here I am after a two month hiatus. My sincere apologies for leaving you all in suspense imagining my whereabouts and what not. Well, I am alive and well. Much has happened since we last spoke, and I promise I won't bore you with all of the knitty gritty details. 

Highlights of the last 56 Days (8 exact weeks for those of you who don't multiply)

June 2, 2013: I graduated from high school....mmmmhhhmmm.  Since then, I have been to 12 graduation parties, three more on the way. 

June 11, 2013: I saw Matilda. Two words: so good. You have to see it. I am seeing Kinky Boots in the fall so I'll let you know how it is. 

June 18, 2013: I saw Hunter Hayes at Webster Hall with my sister. Longest night of my life, but he was incredible. 

June 25, 2013: I was diagnosed with Mononucleosis. FML. I'm fine though, so if anybody wants to swap some spit let me know.

July 4, 2013: 'Murica. 

And here we are... July 16, 2013: I write my first blog post in 56 days. 

As a gift to y'all, I am going to film a day in the life of Jack and set it to some supah dope track. 

Deuces, 

Jack



No comments: