Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rainy Day Malaise

Since, I don't have any outfit photos for you today because of the rain, and I'm too lazy to do anything else, I have put together a few street style pictures from el internet. Enjoy!

Courtesy of IAmGalla



Courtesy of The Sartorialist



Horrible quality, but I LOVE his pants. 

Money has always posed an issue for many people, and, as a result, people are forced to make choices... Do I want the Gucci loafers or the Burberry trench? And which one is going to pay for itself by cost per wear? I can wear the loafers all year round, and the trench two of four seasons (three if you don't get cold in the winter or live in a more mild location than New York). Decisons, decisions. Alright, I'll get both, I won't go out to dinner, and I'll live off of Cup of Noodles for a month. That would be my rationale behind lavish purchases if I wasn't still living under my parents' roof. To each his own. 

Like everyone else, I pick up ten dollar shirts and twenty dollar sweaters often. They don't last a season, and they don't stand up to the countless winters that Ralph Lauren cables do. Unless you have the money to not think twice when buying a Louis Vuitton duffel bag, you probably don't have a closet full of designer clothes. So you mix n' match all the damn time. And that, to me, is the real trick in dressing. Pairing low-end items with your most-prized pair of shoes. Your Hermes tie with an H&M shirt (which I don't recommend you do). Your Rolex with a leather band. The combinations are endless!

This week I'll mix n' match my clothes for y'all.

Your favorite blogger,

Jack