Friday, May 17, 2013

Shrimp Ceviche









How are y'all doing? I'm officially on summer vacation, and it feels great. The other day my friend came over to make a healthy lunch with me. Shrimp Ceviche is literally one of my favorite dishes. It has so many delicious flavors, and I'm a sucker for Latin food. Here is our recipe: 

Ceviche 

1 pound of baby shrimp
Juice from 2 to 3 Lemons
Juice from 3 to 4 Limes
As much cilantro as you want (We put in about half of the bunch)
A cup of chopped tomatoes
A cup of chopped red onion
Two ears of roasted corn (roast it on a BBQ it's that much better)
2 Teaspoons of Tabasco Sauce or some JalapeƱos

Salad
A box of organic mixed greens
A can of black beans
Half of a red onion
1/3 a cup of pine nuts
1 cucumber 

Dressing
1 cup of White Balsamic Vinegar
1/3 cup of good Olive Oil
2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard

Follow me on Instagram!

PS I got a the new Macbook Pro with retina display, and I highly recommend it!

No comments: