Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sandy Fajitas








We are still without power over here in Hampton Bays, so my family and I have been huddled around a fire with the dogs non-stop. I made fajitas on Monday before the storm hit in anticipation of losing power and having to order in for the next week. Thank God I did because I have had more pizza and chinese than I can handle. They are so easy to make, and they are really good. I have found "Old World Harbor's Fajita Sauce" to be my favorite, but I can't find it in a lot of places. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the finished product, so use your imagination! 

I saw three power trucks pull into my neighborhood as I escaped to my table in Starbucks to post this, so I should have power in the next few hours--praise the Lord! 

Cheers, 

Jack 

No comments: