Monday, November 12, 2012

Instagram Mission Accomplished










Forgive me for not posting in a while, and I know that this post isn't particularly thrilling so bear with me for a few more days until I regain control of my life and can blog more regularly again. 

Ally recently tagged me in a post from @Bestfriend_bucketlist and this picture inspired us to make our own exotic fruit plate. Yes, you may call us exhibitionists. I'm not going to pretend and say I enjoyed the fruit. They actually all sucked. The little orange on is called Persimmon, and it left a disgusting film on your tongue. The big one that looks like a grapefruit is called a Pummelo, and it is way too "citrusy" to handle. Lastly, the  small brown one is called a Prickly Pear. Don't let its size fool you, it's a nasty little rascal. It's covered in cactus things which prod at your skin and are too small to remove with either tweezers or your fingers. It, too, tasted like actual dog poop. 

So, all in all, we accomplished our Instagram Mission but I wouldn't recommend eating the fruit. 

Cheers, 

Jack 

PS while we are on the topic of Instagrams, I recently created one solely for the blog. Here is a link to my profile. Follow me!

No comments: