Monday, November 5, 2012

On Point






About these photos: Beanie Forever 21 Men (similar and similar), Specs Tom Ford (here), 
Coat J. Crew (here), Scarf H&M (last year), Shirt J. Crew (outlet), Denim Gap (old), Oxfords H&M (last year)

Happy Monday! Things are getting back to normal over here in New York as the damage from Hurricane Sandy begins to fade away. This peninsula behind me is called Rampasture Point, and, thankfully, it wasn't damaged by Sandy. Now, we are dealing with a gas crisis, however, which is still pretty bad. School is closed again for the majority of this week, so that's a plus. It is starting to get cold over here, so I broke out my pea coat. All I want to say is thank God we got power back! Have a great week! 

Cheers, 

Jack 

PS the power company is here to help from Indiana and took pictures of the point and the bay from their cherry picker. My friend, Ally (instagram: @ally_stacy), pulled over and got them to text it to her. She then bought them two New York pizza pies to thank them for their efforts. I guess you could call us saints?



No comments: