Monday, March 25, 2013

SOHO Adventures

 









My all time favorite New Yorker

I am wearing: Hat American Eagle, Sweater Gap ($15.99!), Shirt Brooks Brothers Black Fleece, Bowtie H&M, Denim Gap, Sneakers Converse, Sunglasses Ray Bans, Backpack Herschel

I went to the city yesterday with my cousins, who snatched up faux Chanels like hot cakes (my favorite saying of all time). Canal Street is great for genuine counterfeit things (pun intended), if anyone is in need of some cheap shopping next time they're in New York. As promised, outfit photos were taken. 

College acceptance letters have been coming in the mail recently, and *drumroll* I have decided. I will be attending ___________ in New York next year. I can't tell you because you might come and kill me.... #preach. But actually. I trust most of you; it's the rapists I'm scared of. 

Deuces, 

Jack 

PS wish me luck in the snow... until I scurry off to Florida. 


No comments: