Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Old Yeller



Glasses: Tom Ford, Sweater: Lands End, Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Gap, Boots: The North Face, Coat: J. Crew

The snow is melting, y'all. It officially looks like winter--drab and gross. I took these really quickly today before it got dark, and if it looks like I threw on clothes, I did. Most definitely. 

I think one of the biggest problems people face in the winter is what to wear on their feet. I mean snow boots are (for the most part) ugly as hell, I'll give you that. If you stick to wearing them when you absolutely need to, which is what I do, and wear them with a real coat, not a ski jacket (unless you're sledding like a champ), and a slimmer pant, then they do you a little more justice. It can make 'em go from looking like Tonka trucks for your feet to chic cement blocks... maybe? I also try not to wear a bootcut or a straight pant with them because the rubber toe cover is REALLY distasteful; seeing the whole thing is beneficial to you. So roll those bad boys up and let the world see your boobs boots, people!

Stay sexy, 

Jack 

No comments: