Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow Time

 




How did all my Northeasters do during the Nor'easter (pun intended)? We have about two feet in the Hampton's, which is just enough to keep those of us who don't have lifted cars with 4x4 inside for a day or two. Let's just say I'd die of cabin fever if I wasn't able to get out... it's a real bad disease, yo. Instead I've been sledding and driving through snowbanks because my Dad has a jeep. I'm sort of a grade A bad ass, a GRABA® if you will. 

I have little time for photography nowadays, and I rarely photograph these mongrels unless they have a sick backdrop. Well Nemo, danke for the scenery. I know it's a bit of a flood of pictures of the same two dogs, but... well I don't have an excuse. I think I'm going to change it up a bit and end my post with this instead of Cheers. Whatchyall think? And yes that's one word. 

Stay sexy, 

Jack 

PS I'm not sexist but a soccer mom driving this has made me laugh every time. 


No comments: