Friday, February 8, 2013

Dress Up Friday






My new sassy as hell best friend

About these photos: Sunglasses: Ray Bans, Jacket: Brooks Brothers navy suit jacket, Shirt/Tie: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Collection, Denim: Gap, Boots: H&M

As promised, I am back on the blogging grind. Remember when I said I'd do a "dress down Friday" post? Well, I did just the opposite... sort of. 

NYFW started this week if you didn't catch the flooding of hair/makeup selfies and runway show snapshots on Instagram and Twitter from other bloggers. I have yet to attend a show, and it kills me every season when I scroll through pictures of shows for seven consecutive days. One day I will go and wear something incredible. Until then, though, if you have tickets, I want them. Just sayin'. 

If you're in the Northeast of the US, you're probably familiar with Storm Nemo, that overrated snowstorm that was supposed to lock us indoors for weeks on end? Yup, that's the one. What the weathermen neglected to include in the snow forecast was the rain and the five pound ice balls that hurdled their way to earth from the atmosphere. Forgive and forget, right? If it winds up snowing for realz tonight, prepare yourselves for some cheesy as hell shots in the snow tomorrow, probably with a dog, and possibly naked. Nah, I'm kidding. But I'm serious. 

Cheers, 

Jack 

No comments: