Thursday, October 31, 2013

MOMA



















Happy Halloween, everybody! 

So I have some pretty cool ideas in terms of costumes, but I won't be able to show you the final decision until this weekend after tonight and tomorrow night's festivities. I'm sure you'll approve. 

In the meantime, I have some photos from probably my favorite museum in New York--MOMA. I'm a huge fan of art, particularly modern art. I love photography, Andy Warhol and pop art, sculpture, and my favorite artist ever, Jackson Pollock. Here are a few of the pieces you can find at MOMA. I encourage you to stop in when you have a free day or are in New York with an extra hour to kill. They have a student discount too which is such a deal breaker in my opinion. 

Stay Safe, 

Jack 


PS I apologize for the quality of these photos. I only had my iPhone with me.

No comments: